Collages - Recycling Images and Creating Something New
Time & Location
About the Event
Collages encourage you to think differently about the images that are around us, magazines, newspapers and resources like old books and periodicals. It inspired us to really start looking hard at the images that we can normally, so easily, just glance at. They are quick and easy to make, and you don't need expensive art materials.
Everyone will have their own unique style… there is no right and wrong!
What you will need for the workshop:
· Space to work at a table near your computer
· Scissors or craft knife
· Glue (PVA is great, but a stick glue will work fine too)
· A brush if you are using PVA, a magazine
· An old book or some other printed paper of any description, such as old birthday cards.
· Thick plain paper (not paper for the printer) or cardboard.
· Optional.. brown gummed parcel tape, acrylic or other quick drying paint. If you are using a craft knife, then a cutting mat.
Maximum 9 participants - so book NOW! When confirmed you'll receive the Zoom link to the event.
Hosted by memeber Kusam Bedi More info & booking: email@example.com