Who we are
We are women from many countries who are English speaking and live in Cyprus, in or around Limassol. We have a Board of Directors and other officers who help organise CIWOT on a voluntary basis. We appoint the Board and officers annually.
Our membership subscription fee is €30 per year. We have a general meeting for members once a month to share ideas and plan our projects.
Each year we select two charities to be our primary focus and we undertake a variety of projects according to the interests of our members.
Cyprus International Women of Today (CIWOT) exists to help our local community, to help women become better leaders, strengthen individual talents, and to provide friendship and networking, thereby connecting women in their communities and with their neighbours.
We volunteer to raise money or donate time to local charities, we offer courses to learn new skills and we organise social events to get to know each other better, try new things and enjoy ourselves.
What we offer
Involvement in CIWOT is a very fulfilling way to achieve service to your community, grow as an individual, and gain the friendship of women who share similar interests.
How to join our group
Three Pillars of Purpose
Members can contribute to their communities by raising funds for worthy causes and by providing services or education to benefit community members.
We organise events and projects to raise funds for our chosen charities. Some of us also choose to offer ‘Volunteer Hours’ to those charities or other projects.
Members are encouraged to develop and to foster skills and talents related to becoming successful individuals, interacting well with other people, and becoming capable leaders.
We offer workshops and lectures – calling on the expertise of individual members or from visiting experts. These cover a wide range of subjects.
Fun & Friendship
Members develop friendships and find personal support within the organisation. Working towards common goals forges friendships and sharing skills creates bonds.
We hold social events like “Share Your Light” in which a member shares a passion, interest or hobby. We offer regular events which are relaxed and geared to having fun.
- 31 May, 09:30 – 12:00Limassol, 1 Reginos & Orestis Street, Fasoula, Limassol 4551, Cyprus
- 03 Jun, 10:30 – 12:30 EESTLimassol, Governor's beach, Limassol, Cyprus
- 17 Jun, 16:00Pyrgos, Pyrgos, Cyprus
- 22 Jun, 10:30 – 12:00Trimiklini, Demitriou Arminioti, Trimiklini 4730, Cyprus
- 28 Jun, 18:00 – 20:15Limassol, 1 Reginos & Orestis Street, Fasoula, Limassol 4551, CyprusCome on a journey to explore the power of words and find out how the careful choice of words will give us successful interaCome on a journey to explore the power of words and find out how the careful choice of words will give us successful interactions both in our personal life and in the workplace.